Super Visa

A parent or grandparent those who want to stay for longer period with their children or grand children in Canada can apply for Super Visa. This visa allows the visa holder to stay for maximum of five years continuously. There are special requirements when you are applying for a super…
Read More

Express Entry

Express Entry is the fastest way to get permanent residency in Canada The Express Entry Program of the Canadian Government is an CRS ( Comprehensive Ranking System) based selection program. Express Entry is a powerful tool designed to manage applications for Permanent Residence in Canada through three federal economic immigration programs…
Read More


Immigrate to Canada through Provincial Nominee Program Canadian provinces design their own categories for their provincial nominee program based on the economic need of their province. The best thing about PNP is that a person with lower language score might be eligible to apply. This is a two stage process…
Read More

Work Permit

Want to work in Canada? Most of the foreign workers need work permit to work in Canada but some might not need one depending upon type of work they will perform in Canada. There are mainly two types of work permits. Open work permit. Employer specific work permit (LMIA based/LMIA…
Read More


Sponsor your loved ones to Canada for Permanent Residency. Family class sponsorship is a great way for people to sponsor their family members for Permanent Residency in Canada. It offers individuals the opportunity to reunite with their family members. There is several eligibility criteria which the sponsor and the family…
Read More

Study Visa

A study visa allows you to stay in Canada while you pursue your studies at approved institution. One of the best things about studying in Canada is that it has excellent education system that is beyond comparison. Canada is recognized worldwide for its outstanding lifestyle and quality of education in…
Read More

Temporary Resident Permit

Temporary Resident Permit: A Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) grants permission to foreign nationals to temporarily enter, remain and travel within Canada. This permit may apply for a limited period of time ranging from six months up to three years and serves various purposes such as medical treatment, employment and/or studies.…
Read More

Employer services (Recruitment/LMIA)

At Open Sky Immigration, we understand that how difficult it is for employer sometime to find right candidate for job position. We are licensed foreign worker recruiter for Saskatchewan. We assist employers to find suitable candidate for their open job positions. Contact us to get best recruitment services in Saskatchewan. LMIA…
Read More


Open Sky Immigration is one of the most established and renowned immigration consultants in Canada. Their services are second to none when it comes to providing assistance with foreign worker recruitment. They can help with a variety of services including job searches, writing resumes and cover letters, as well as…
Read More

Atlantic Pilot Program

The Atlantic Immigration Program provides an excellent opportunity for skilled foreign workers and international graduates from Canadian institutions to obtain permanent residence in one of Canada’s four Atlantic provinces. The Program helps bridge the gap between employers who are looking for qualified candidates for open positions, and for ambitious individuals…
Read More

At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio digni goikussimos ducimus qui to bonfo blanditiis praese. Ntium voluum deleniti atque.

Melbourne, Australia
(Sat - Thursday)
(10am - 05 pm)